Go beyond the skies with the right performance lubricant
The margin for error is razor-thin in aerospace industry. Whether you need technology that performs in the air, the stratosphere, or the frozen vacuum of space, we can provide you the precise products and services you need.
All of the space activities rely on advanced engine and propulsion technologies requiring parts that operate in the most extreme conditions while meeting stringent specifications.
Krytox™ performance lubricants, including grades with military specifications (MIL-SPECs) certification, have been tried and tested in aerospace applications since the early 1960s. Because of this, they have established a reputation for providing high-quality, effective solutions.
Krytox™ performance lubricants deliver a broad range of benefits when used in aerospace, including:
- Property retention over a wide temperature range: -70 to 399 °C
- Stable physical properties over time
- Excellent friction-reducing characteristics, enabling long lifetimes
- Compatible for use with most metals, elastomers, plastics, paints, and finishes
- Nontoxic, nonflammable, inert, and non-evaporative NSF H-1 certified for incidental food contact in food processing (e.g., commercial airline galleys)
Krytox™ lubricants have been used in a variety of aerospace applications, including:
- Oxygen system couplings, valves, regulators, and seals
- Liquid-fueled rocket engines and ground support systems
- Fan motors
- Instruments, gyroscopes, and gimbals
- Seals, valves, and pneumatics
- Lead screws and ball screws
- Electro-mechanical actuators
- Engine ancillary gearbox spline couplings
- Anti-friction mounts and engine oil tanks
- Non-conducting lubricant for sealing electrical connectors
- IR sensors and optics
Lubricants that reduce aircraft maintenance
In commercial, corporate, and military aviation applications, Krytox™ performance lubricants reduce maintenance requirements, improve safety and reliability, and comply with a wide range of MIL-SPECs.
Krytox™ grease also eliminates the need for part relubrication, which decreases equipment downtime and extends service intervals, helping to temper overall operation costs.
Performance Lubricants for Out-of-This-World Applications
Krytox™ performance lubricants are the lubricants of choice for the demanding conditions that spacecraft must endure. Even when exposed to extreme high and low temperatures, extreme pressure, and harsh environments, these high-performance greases and oils deliver consistent, superior, and extended performance.
Perfluoropolyether- (PFPE-) based oils and greases provide exceptional properties for space and satellite applications, including:
- Property retention over a wide temperature range: -70 to 399 °C (-100 to 750 °F)
- Stable physical properties over time
- Resistance to shock, vibration, heat, pressure, and caustic chemicals found in rocket fuels and oxidizers
- Resistance to radiation
- Resistance to vapor loss in a vacuum during high altitude, orbit, or deep space flight
With new additives for future challenges, Krytox™ greases and oils deliver exceptional performance under the extreme conditions of space.
Space and satellite applications include:
- High-speed bearings
- Synchronous motor bearings in gyroscopes
- Thrust and vector control bearings
- Seals used in valves and pumps
- Space suit joints and articulation points
- O-rings used in engines and hydraulic systems
- Oxygen-breathing systems
- Vehicle and space suit valve and pump-packing seals
- Mechanical seals and connectors
- Rocket engine assemblies
- Liquid-fueled turbines
- Reduction gears
- Valves with fuel/oxidizer exposure
- Threaded fasteners
- Metal connectors
- Valve seals and threads
B-206, The Great Eastern Summit,
Sector 15, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai 400 614
Contact No. : +91 77100 96161 - 64
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.integ-tech.net