Electrical & Electronics
Versatile lubricants that protect delicate electronic components
In electronics and semiconductor manufacturing, contamination can hinder equipment accuracy, repeatability of operations, and the lifespan of equipment. High-performance lubricants help to reduce contaminants and outgassing when used in vacuum pumps and cleanrooms, where electronics and semiconductors are fabricated. This helps improve yields while extending the operating life of the equipment.
Multipurpose, high-temperature, and anti-corrosion lubricants (greases, oils, and vacuum pump fluids) are also used in a variety of production line components, including:
• Gear boxes
• Mechanical pumps and other components
Krytox™ performance lubricants offer excellent safety and protection for the electronics and semiconductor industries. These long-life oils and greases are used routinely in wet and dry pumps, vacuum systems, cleanrooms, robotics systems, and more. In these applications.
These non-toxic, long-lasting, multipurpose lubricating oils and greases are available in a wide variety of formulations to improve the performance of equipment in your production line. Whether you need safe, effective vacuum pump fluids or superior lubricity for bearings, valves, seals, O-rings, chains, compressors, gearboxes, mechanical pumps or other components, Krytox® oils and greases fight friction, seal barriers and can help lengthen the use-life of your equipment, even in extreme high or low temperatures. That means you’ll have less downtime and possibly less need for replacement parts less often than when using conventional hydrocarbon lubricants.
Krytox™ performance lubricants are recognized by all major vacuum pump manufacturers and OEM equipment suppliers, meeting or exceeding warranty requirements.
Highly Stable and Safe Lubricants for Cleanrooms
Krytox™ performance lubricants withstand extreme temperatures and pressures that hydrocarbon, silicone, and chlorofluorocarbon greases cannot match, providing a more stable environment for sensitive electronic components.
Because reactive chemicals and materials can also threaten semiconductors and electronics, using a lubricant that is incompatible with these substances may damage components. Krytox™ performance lubricants are chemically and biologically inert, making them compatible with oxygen and nonreactive to virtually all chemicals, plastics, metals, and elastomers.
Beyond delivering stability and safety in harsh conditions, Krytox™ lubricants also have an extended life, so components do not require frequent relubrication.
Additional properties that make Krytox™ performance lubricants well-suited for use in electronics and semiconductor industries include:
• Excellent vapor pressure to withstand high temperatures—from -15 to 300 °C–as low as 10 to 13 mmHg
• Nonreactive to acidic or caustic cleaners, steam, and moisture, thus preventing damage
• Safe to use—no volatile organic compound (VOC) materials or chlorine
• Minimal environmental footprint—fluids can be regenerated
• Compatible with chemicals commonly used in the industry
Krytox™ VPF (Vacuum Pump Fluids)
Krytox™ VPFs are used in applications where conventional vacuum pump oils can cause issues for safety, waste disposal, and maintenance. Krytox™ VPF is highly stable, which limits waste and maintenance issues. It is also nonflammable, reducing the chance of fire in pumps. Additionally, Krytox™ VPFs do not contain acetal groups, so they are not susceptible to attack by Lewis acids, a critical element in semiconductor production. These lubricants are widely recognized by major vacuum pump manufacturers because of these unique properties.
Krytox™ LVP (Low Vapor Pressure) Grease
Krytox™ LVP grease will not explode, ignite, decompose, react to form gummy or solid deposits, or act as fuel for fires.
The many benefits of Krytox® Performance Lubricants will amaze you:
- Oxygen compatible and non-reactive with chemicals
- Excellent vapor pressure to withstand high temperatures — from -15 °C to 300 °C at vapor pressures as low as 10−13 mmHg
- Krytox® LVP grease will not explode, ignite, decompose, react to form gummy or solid deposits, or act as fuel for fires
- Extended life−so you’ll use a fraction of the usual quantities
- Recognized by all major vacuum pump manufacturers
- Undamaged by−and non-reactive with−acidic or caustic cleaners and disinfectants, steam, moisture as well as extreme temperatures and pressures that hydrocarbon, silicone and chlorofluorocarbon greases can’t match
- Chemically and biologically inert and silicone-free
- Krytox® VPF fluids are inert and non-reactive to virtually all elastomers, plastics and metals
- Krytox® oil for high-vacuum applications is also useful for sealing laboratory glassware connections and as a thread lubricant/sealant
- Krytox® lubricants contain no volatile organic compound (VOC) materials or chlorine
Krytox® fluids have a minimal environmental footprint and are compatible with chemicals commonly used in industry
B-206, The Great Eastern Summit,
Sector 15, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai 400 614
Contact No. : +91 77100 96161 - 64
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.integ-tech.net